Tonight it was Pizza time again! I’ve been searching for the perfect pizza dough for a while now and I think I finally found out! It was worth the search for perfection (at least my perfection). I based my recipe on the one by pitmaster x. Latest changes I tried were using a little less oil and a little more salt and sugar which improved the flavours to me. With these Pizza’s I made the choice to roll them verry thin. I like a nice tin crust with the delicate Asparagus and Scampi. With less delicate products I make them by hand leading to a thicker bodom. I made these today:
– 680 gr. 00 flour
– 10 gr. dry yeast
– 120 gr. lukewarm water
– 8 gr. sugar
– 10 gr. olive oil
– 15 gr. salt
– 300 ml. water
1. Activate the yeast in 120 ml. water for about 10 min.
2. Add 8 gr. sugar, 10 gr. olive oil and 15 gr. salt to 680gr. flour and mix through
3. Add the activated yeast and 300 ml. water while kneading the dough (+- 10 – 15 minutes). The dough should be elastic and sticky before you let it rise.
4. Place a wet towel over the dough and let it rise for about 4 hours in the refrigerator. The dough is ready when it keeps its form when you poke it! You can do this part faster outside the refrigerator. It takes about a half hour to an hour.
5. Seperate the dough in four equal parts, roll them out add toppings and have a great meal!
Searching for toppings inspiration?
Please press like or share if you appreciate!